My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"America's Book Of Secrets: Freemasons" Next Saturday Night

Next Saturday night, January 28th, Alice and I will appear in "America's Book Of Secrets: Freemasons" at 10PM on the H2 network (formerly History International). I haven't seen the episode, so I can make no promises about it. I know how much they shot and the questions we answered, but who knows what the final edit contains. I know they also used interviews with Dr. Bob Hieronimus and MW Akram Elias, PGM of the Grand Lodge of Washington DC, and I am told they shot scenes inside of DC's Naval Lodge No. 4. I have seen a preview that shows the participation of famed paranoid Jim Marrs and the execrable Alex Jones on the "anti" side. In the name of balance, you know.

The History Channel folks interviewed us at Indiana Freemasons' Hall, with a few shots at the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral, as well. The Cathedral is the biggest Scottish Rite building in the world, and the Indianapolis Valley has the largest AASR membership in the world.
25683662-4481704398651150388

More...