My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Invitation for Companions

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Companions in and around the San Antonio area- plus any who may be traveling through or may simply want to join us- are invited to the York Rite Conference at Helotes Lodge next weekend on Saturday, January 26th. The conference is normally attended by the presiding officers of the Chapter, Council, and Commandery plus several elected Line officers and Committee Chairs. These conferences are "excellent" (pun intended) opportunities to meet your Texas York Rite elected leaders in person and receive their directions and views directly. Typically they run about three hours.

This conference is being hosted at Helotes Masonic Lodge at 11740 FM 1560 South, Helotes, Texas, 78023. It is open to all York Rite Masons.

Light refresments: Once the coffee pours...
Conference Open: 9:00 AM
Meal: We are coordinating on a post-conference meal.. details to follow

Companions, as far as conferences go, these are very enjoyable and tend to be very social as well as informative. I highly recommend any companion attend if their schedule permits.

S&F
Bro. Bill, PHP, PTIM
Communications Committee
Helotes York Rite

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
I will be there, so be sure to come out, you have at least the opportunity to throw eggs at me or something. :)

S&F,
-Bro Vick