My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ant-Masonry Flares Up in the Oddest Places

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
I was watching the vote in the House of Representatives tonight (Oct 16) on the bill to reopen the government and I saw a couple guys drag a woman away from the microphone in front of the Speaker's Podium. When the news broadcast it later using the sound track from that microphone, the lady - who turns out to be the House Stenographer - was screaming that our founding documents could not have been written by Freemasons because Freemasons are against God.... very strange.... wonder if the news will follow up on this episode.... something to keep an eye or ear out for....

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hahaha Wow. Thanks. Just looked it up and watched it. I wonder if someone is going to be standing in the unemployment line sometime soon. At the very least, she shouldn't be allowed back in that room because of that outburst, regardless of the content lol.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Oh the conspiracy enthusiasts, where would we be without them. They don't need to stop at her, they needed to clean the whole room out for negligence to the people.

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Lol do what?? I wish I could have seen that. Did you ever see a follow up to it, or even an article online about it?

It's been on a lot of news broadcasts, but only a couple have broadcast the reference to Freemasons. You can probably go to YouTube and search House Stenographer and find it...

BB

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
As a history buff, I have noticed one thread that unites totalitarians and other tyrants in the modern era: Fierce anti-Masonry. I don't just mean a half-hearted anti-Masonry that one can see among "We don't really like anybody who isn't us" groups, but a total anti-Masonry that puts the Masons squarely behind everything wrong with the world. Nazis, Communists, Evangelicals, sharing so much in fundamental doctrines...

JohnnyFlotsam

Premium Member
As a history buff, I have noticed one thread that unites totalitarians and other tyrants in the modern era: Fierce anti-Masonry. I don't just mean a half-hearted anti-Masonry that one can see among "We don't really like anybody who isn't us" groups, but a total anti-Masonry that puts the Masons squarely behind everything wrong with the world. Nazis, Communists, Evangelicals, sharing so much in fundamental doctrines...
I shouldn't be surprised. After all Freemasonry teaches it's members some very dangerous ideas, like tolerance and reason.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
I shouldn't be surprised. After all Freemasonry teaches it's members some very dangerous ideas, like tolerance and reason.

The issue is not "tolerance and reason". Freemasonry is a recipient of loyalty, no matter how moderate that loyalty might be. Totalitarians cannot tolerate this. This is why movements that have been the most vehemently anti-Masonic have also always been just as vehemently anti-Catholic unless the anti-Masonry was from a government that was courting the Catholic Church, but most anti-Masonic movements have also been equally anti-Catholic.