My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any available lodge in Qatar?

polmjonz

RGLE is not regular. That is the branch of masonry I almost joined 5-6 years ago. There used to be a plethora of information on them. However over the years that has become obscured. They were founded by a person who was kicked out of the ugle. Unfortunate they have some good men who do some good work and I can count a few of my friends as members of that organization. The regular grand lodge of Virginia has had the same GM for all these years.

widows son

Premium Member
Well these good men should be a part of a regular constituted GL. That's upsetting to hear. Good men, doing good work for an irregular GL.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
It's interesting; if you read their website, they seem to think they are doing better Work than the rest of us...

JohnnyMatar; hold out until you can be near a recognised Grand Lodge. imho

ELIJAHWILLY1

RGLE is not regular. That is the branch of masonry I almost joined 5-6 years ago. There used to be a plethora of information on them. However over the years that has become obscured. They were founded by a person who was kicked out of the ugle. Unfortunate they have some good men who do some good work and I can count a few of my friends as members of that organization. The regular grand lodge of Virginia has had the same GM for all these years.
Brother
greetings!

Sir,

i am a Kenyan curently working in doha, Qatar i would like to join the oldest brotherhood in the world (freemason) is there any lodges recognized by US here in Qatar? coz my job is here and i couldn’t go back to the Kenya right now to join there. could you pls. help me what would be the best thing to do.

Best Regards,