Any available lodge in Qatar?

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by JohnnyMatar, Dec 12, 2012.

1. JohnnyMatar

JohnnyMatar Registered User

I am from Lebanon and living in Qatar now.
    Any ideas where can I find a lodge in Doha?

2. widows son

widows son Premium Member

rgle.org.uk not sure if their regular tho. Haven't found much else.

3. polmjonz

polmjonz Registered User

RGLE is not regular. That is the branch of masonry I almost joined 5-6 years ago. There used to be a plethora of information on them. However over the years that has become obscured. They were founded by a person who was kicked out of the ugle. Unfortunate they have some good men who do some good work and I can count a few of my friends as members of that organization. The regular grand lodge of Virginia has had the same GM for all these years.

ELIJAHWILLY1 likes this.
  4. widows son

widows son Premium Member

Well these good men should be a part of a regular constituted GL. That's upsetting to hear. Good men, doing good work for an irregular GL.

5. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

It's interesting; if you read their website, they seem to think they are doing better Work than the rest of us...

JohnnyMatar; hold out until you can be near a recognised Grand Lodge. imho

6. ELIJAHWILLY1

ELIJAHWILLY1 Registered User

Brother
    greetings!

Sir,

i am a Kenyan curently working in doha, Qatar i would like to join the oldest brotherhood in the world (freemason) is there any lodges recognized by US here in Qatar? coz my job is here and i couldn’t go back to the Kenya right now to join there. could you pls. help me what would be the best thing to do.

Best Regards,

Share My Freemasonry