My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any mason from kuwait ?

Nice_Guy

Hello i am very interested in masonry and was wondering if there where any kuwaiti masons who could share information about how to join the order in kuwait etc..

My Freemasonry HD

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Freemasonry is illegal in both countries at the present time, so no there are no Lodges available to "nationals".

Ahmed

The nears lodge in Lebanon good luck

Freemason Connect Mobile - is it wrong to ask to be free and limitless ?

cemab4y

Premium Member
I am flying to Kuwait next week. I would be delighted to meet with anyone and discuss Masonry.

Abdullah

Hi sir , how are you ?
I’m abdullah im from kuwait , i work as a sound engineer and i have my own music record label i’m a music producer thats what im known for , i want to join the freemasons and be a better and active human is that possible in an arabic country ???

dfreybur

Premium Member
Hi sir , how are you ?
I’m abdullah im from kuwait , i work as a sound engineer and i have my own music record label i’m a music producer thats what im known for , i want to join the freemasons and be a better and active human is that possible in an arabic country ???

Masonry tends to be banned in dictatorships and many Muslim majority countries are dictatorships. The only Arabic country I know that does not ban Masonry is Bahrain and there don't seem to be any lodges there at the moment. To me that sounds like they allow non-citizens working there to gather.

We teach our members to be obedient citizens of their country. Better to work to change your laws locally to be tolerant than to defy your laws.

Abdullah

Masonry tends to be banned in dictatorships and many Muslim majority countries are dictatorships. The only Arabic country I know that does not ban Masonry is Bahrain and there don't seem to be any lodges there at the moment. To me that sounds like they allow non-citizens working there to gather.

We teach our members to be obedient citizens of their country. Better to work to change your laws locally to be tolerant than to defy your laws.

I agree thats absolutely right

Marwan alamro

Wont
I am flying to Kuwait next week. I would be delighted to meet with anyone and discuss Masonry.
HI brother . Will you come to Jordan.. I can't find the lodge here. I found a map on the net for lodge number 1339.. {Petra lodge}.. But am afraid to go as am not a freemason yet ... Can I go without any harm involved ....