Any Masonic Lodge in Qatar?

Discussion in 'International Freemasonry' started by jhake27, Jul 16, 2013.

1. jhake27

jhake27 Registered User

Greetings! I would like to know if there is Masonic lodge here in doha qatar? Thank you so much! More power.

Freemason Connect Mobile

ELIJAHWILLY1 likes this.
  2. Bro Shawn

Bro Shawn Registered User

jhake27, Did you ever find a lodge in Doha? I am planing a trip there and would love to stop by a lodge for some fellowship.

3. jhake27

jhake27 Registered User

Sir good Day, there is masonic lodge here in Doha inside US military base here in Doha Qatar. I don't located it yet but I' pretty sure that there is a lodge in there, I talk once on Worshipful master. Thank you sir.

hfmm97 likes this.
  4. marty15chris

marty15chris Premium Member

I will be stopping in Qater in about a month or so. Do you have the contact info for the WM on the base there?

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

5. jhake27

jhake27 Registered User

I lost may phone, but I can give you his E-mail address so that you can contact him at least.. qml.wmaster@gmail.com his name is Justine Nunn if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he is a past master now. hope it would help you.

6. marty15chris

marty15chris Premium Member

Thanks for the info, I'll email him.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

7. Tom Jarvie

Tom Jarvie Registered User

Hi there, came across your thread re masonry in Qatar. I'm heading there in a month or so and wondered if you'd found a lodge there, and any contact info you may have. Thanks, Tom Jarvie, PM.

8. Bro John Skaf

Bro John Skaf Registered User

Fraternal greetings, once you are in Qatar, let me know. QML 210, Oklahoma Jurisdiction, District 15

9. Alex Sarubbi

Alex Sarubbi Registered User

Hi , i am in Doha , i am looking for a regular masonic lodge. I am just Will be here a few days can a y body orient me ? Thanks

10. Winj

Winj Registered User

Good day ,my brothers ,I would like of know about masonic lodge in the
    middle East.

11. Brother H

Brother H Registered User

Where in the Middle East?

12. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

Seriously guys, some of these are really reading like trolls trying to get us to "out" Masons or lodges in countries where Masonry is forbidden. Govern yourselves accordingly.

13. Brother H

Exactly,
    That is why I was wondering "where in the Middle East"?
    It is clear: if the local Civil Authority (the Government) forbids Freemasonry, then that's it: No Masonry (not even in caves or tunnel or I don't know what Conspiracy people can create )

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro

14. Kuyang John

Kuyang John Registered User

Good Day Bro.. I will be in Doha on the 15 Jan 2017, pls give me inputs as it is my first visit to Qatar.

15. Winj

Winj Registered User

I'm brazilian , and i was curious , the middles east is local closed and masonic preach the contrary

16. Brother H

Please can you explain what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

17. Winj

Winj Registered User

the freemasonry preaches the freedom of the human being, it always looks for the search of the truth and never in an absolute truth, the freemason is a referencia to society for his good customs and to be free, these things the middle orient has politics of they oppress his population of there acts in the archaic form the politics of his population

18. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

I'm unaware of Freemasonry preaching the freedom of the human being

Yes, some governments in the Middle East, and elsewhere, oppress. Relevance?

19. Winj

Winj Registered User

Of course, Freemasonry always in its history seeks the freedom of the intellectual human being, if it does not have this essence, do not preach Freemasonry

20. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

You have now changed your claim. Do you have a citation for it?

You don't explain the relevance of oppressive governments in your post.

While there may be a loss in translation, I don't preach Freemasonry. Further, your command not to do with would appear to have more in common with oppression than intellectual freedom

Share My Freemasonry