My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Masonic Lodge in Qatar?

dortiz6974

As we all know, masonry is illegal in most middle eastern countries. Unless it is a lodge on a military installation you will not be doing any work.

I do think it would be best to start a contact list in the middle eastern countries so that if a brother is traveling through a country and needs assistance with anything a fellow mason os there to help. I’m available in Bahrain for any traveling through.

Ausmason

Fraternal greetings all,
Im a master mason from Sydney Australia and about to relocate to Doha, Qatar. If anyone could help connecting me with any lodge or brethren over there that would be highly appreciated.

KFR
Alan

Bloke

Premium Member
Fraternal greetings all,
Im a master mason from Sydney Australia and about to relocate to Doha, Qatar. If anyone could help connecting me with any lodge or brethren over there that would be highly appreciated.

KFR
Alan
Hello Bro Alan
You just won't find Freemasonry in Qatar. Whenever you are traveling, your first point of contact should probably be your own GL. Suggest you contact GLNSW&ACT - it's only them who can tell you who they are in Amity with. Protocol with GL might be via your Sec, certainly in Victoria that's who will supply your travel letter, but GL will tell you where can use it.

S&F
Bloke.

Last edited:

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Fraternal greetings all,

KFR
Alan
Your own Grand Lodge is the place to go for definitive information about Freemasonry in any country you are going to travel to.

Ausmason

Hello Bro Alan
You just won't find Freemasonry in Qatar. Whenever you are traveling, your first point of contact should probably be your own GL. Suggest you contact GLNSW&ACT - it's only them who can tell you who they are in Amity with. Protocol with GL might be via your Sec, certainly in Victoria that's who will supply your travel letter, but GL will tell you where can use it.

S&F
Bloke.
Thanks for the advice Bro Bloke,
Have submitted the request to our GL via our secretary.

KFR
Alan

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Brother Alan,
Did you find a Lodge in Qatar, now I am currently in Doha and I would like to know as well.

regards
As you are presenting as a Freemason the advice is the same. You need to contact your own Grand Lodge for information.