Any one in or heard of the 501st Vader's Fist?

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by El Dud3rino, Jul 13, 2013.

1. El Dud3rino

El Dud3rino Registered User

It is a costuming/ charity group that dresses up in Star Wars Imperial out fits.
    Stormtroopers
    Bounty hunters
    Sith Lords
    Etc,
    Motto is "bad guys doing good" I know on the forum boards for the 501st there is a large group of Masons.
    Just wondering if any are here? Any questions or comments I would be happy to answer.

TD 10001

Brother Joel
    FC Mason
    Epes Randolph Lodge #32
    Tucson AZ

2. wedgeprime

wedgeprime Registered User

I am not a member but would love to be. I've thought about it but need to get a nice costume first.

Freemason Connect Mobile

3. El Dud3rino

Sorry it took so long for me to return. If you are interested in joining that is awesome. I would stay away from Rubies costume suites. They are a step up from general costumes but much different then 501st outfits. You should check out the 501st page and see some off the costumes.

Do you have an idea on what you would like to do?

Brother Joel
    FC Mason
    Epes Randolph Lodge #32
    Tucson AZ

4. Terbak

Terbak Registered User

I haven't been raised a MM yet and I don't live in Tuscan, I live in the valley, still AZ though... but I would live to get involved in a Star Wars costume garrison like the one I saw while volunteering at Phx ComiCon!

Freemason Connect Mobile

5. El Dud3rino

That is the garrison I belong too. Just had a baby in March with heart issues, so I was not there at PHX Comic Con. Went last year, will be there next year. It's a good time. Look up the garrison on line.
    Duneseagarrison.com

Brother Joel
    FC Mason
    Epes Randolph Lodge #32
    Tucson AZ

Share My Freemasonry