Any Path for female truth Seekers?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Soheil, Nov 6, 2019 at 6:27 AM.

1. Soheil

Soheil Registered User

hi everyone ,
    I want to ask and know about this subject,
    as I know females cant join freemasonry ,
    but there is a another paths for females

what should she do if a female has interested in esoteric knowledge ?

thanks,

2. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

There are masonic orders that either takes in both men and females or only just women.

Outside of freemasonry most esoteric orders takes in both men and women on the same terms.

3. Roy_

Roy_ Registered User

[advertisement mode] I actually have a website about mixed gender and female-only Freemasonry which can be found here. [/advertisement mode]

4. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Memphis in Sweden does not have MM as a requirmemt.

Maria-orden is not related to freemasonry but has other orgins. Its simply a female order. They rent from masonic lodges and many members are wifes/girlfreinds/fiances to Masons but no more then that.

5. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Co-Masonry, LeDroit Humain, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, AMORC and some Martinist orders...all of these are outside of "regular" Freemasonry.

Order of the Eastern Star and a few others within "regular" Freemasonry but you may have to be related to a Mason to be eligible.

Soheil likes this.
  6. Soheil

Soheil Registered User

thank you so much,

is that any materials (books) of this orders , like eastern star, available for puplic? I mean as pdf or downloadable material . ?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019 at 10:48 AM
  7. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

No problem. I am not aware of any public information. It strongly leans towards Christianity but is open to any religion. It is pretty secretive as well so may be difficult to find info on it. Another thing, the Eastern Star is more of a North American Order. I'm not sure if they have many Chapters in Europe or Asia.

Soheil likes this.
  8. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Depending on where you are Eastern Star may not exist, or it may be considered incompatible with the local Grand Lodge.

Soheil likes this.
  9. JamestheJust

JamestheJust Registered User

>what should she do if a female has interested in esoteric knowledge ?

The work of Freemasonry can be carried out by any human of goodwill. There are three stages given in the craft lodge:

- Right relationship (EA)
    - Hidden mysteries of Nature and Science (FC)
    - Management of the planetary temple that extends from E to W etc (MM)

Each stage needs to be substantially progressed before the next is possible.

Freemasonry provides:

- fellowship with honorable humans, allowing practice of right relationship (including loving oneself)
    - ritual that sometimes demonstrates aspects of the hidden mysteries
    - implicit recognition of active relationship with the universe.

All of these benefits can be found elsewhere.

Meanwhile like many social institutions, Freemasonry has come to crisis from which it may or may not emerge regenerated

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019 at 6:45 PM
    Soheil likes this.
  10. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Numerous, numerous sources on many different esoteric subjects on many different levels at you fingertips....literally.

CLewey44 likes this.

Share My Freemasonry