My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Headed to Waco for AMD This Saturday?

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Anyone headed to Waco for AMD this Saturday? Track me down if you're there!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Looks like I am going to miss this festival again. It is my daughter's birthday weekend.... She is turning 13.

I hope that you all have an awesome time!

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Sorry we missed, I was by the wear gate until we did our degree (Knights of Konstanstinople). I bugged out right after to head back to San Antonio. ..

crono782

Premium Member
Next time! I'm guessing several took off. They ended up dropping the last two degrees as the teams were gone. :p

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Next time! I'm guessing several took off. They ended up dropping the last two degrees as the teams were gone. :p
I was disappointed this year; last year they did all the degrees up front and saved the business meeting until the end. Hopefully they'll go back to that next year. Maybe by then we'll have even more brothers from here on the site participating. Be safe going home brother!

crono782

Premium Member
It was my first one, so I don't have anything to compare against. The Masonic Order of the Bath at the end was pretty cool though.
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1434250838.398841.jpg

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
It was my first one, so I don't have anything to compare against. The Masonic Order of the Bath at the end was pretty cool though.

Last year they did all the degrees up front so the degree work was finished by about 3:00. Then everyone that need to get on the road left and they did the business meeting. I stuck around last year for my Order of the Bath.

I was impressed this year with the degree work I did get to watch, the quality of the work was excellent!

I'm sure there will be other events where we might cross paths in the coming years!