My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apprentice from Bozeman Lodge No. 18

Norski_406

Hi there guys,

I am currently a law student going to school in western Montana. I run a roofing business in the summers to put myself through school. One day while working, a colleague and I began discussing Freemasonry. From that discussion stemmed many nights of reading what Freemasonry teaches, the philosophies of Freemasonry, etc. Ultimately, I contacted the local lodge in my university town, and started the process of joining.

I just recently became an Apprentice. I have been very fortunate to meet some great people in the brotherhood over the last several months, and I am excited to have surrounded myself with positive people that will encourage me to be the best person I can be for the rest of my life.

What brought me to this site today was a google search for a Masonic tattoo artist. I would like to find a good brother tattoo artist in eastern WA, western SD, ID, MT, or ND -- I am willing to travel. Does anyone have any leads on tattoo artists in the aforementioned areas?

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Welcome, Brother your journey is just beginning. Good luck on the road ahead. Sorry no leads on a Tattoo artist in your area.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Welcome! No leads on tattoo artists for you, and the only Brother I know in MT is in Missoula, working at University.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother. There is a forum on this site entitles "Masonic Tattoos". You might try there. Is under the catagory of "Fun and Notables".

Last edited:

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome from Idaho. I'll talk to a few Brothers about your tattoo artist.

Keith C

Welcome!

Here in PA our Grand Lodge has a business connection section on the members section of their website. While this is only accessible to Master Masons (you have to have a member number issued by the GL when you are raised) it is a great resource. I suggest that you ask one of the Brothers in your lodge if your GL has such a resource and if they do, would the brother look to see if any brethren are listed as Tattoo artists.

Norski_406

I appreciate all the warm welcomes and advice.
Keith -- I will be sure to ask a Brother if the Grand Lodge has the resource you are talking about.

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread and has additional advice or potential leads on a talented artist, please do not hesitate to share the info!