My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from France, I'm off to Boston

Alice and I are just back today from spending a week in Eze, a mountain village just outside of Monaco, in the south of France. An entire week of eating, drinking and being two great layabouts. My apologies if your emails haven't been answered, as I had no wi-fi connection, and probably wouldn't have signed on if I had. It's a trip I can heartily recommend, with two of our favorite restaurants on Earth.

If I ever agree to change planes at New York's JFK again, somebody please shoot me on the spot.

I'll be speaking on Saturday in Boston at three separate events, all at the grand lodge building. The day begins at the Massachusetts Lodge of Research, where I'll present my paper, "What's all of this Egyptian stuff doing in Freemasonry?" There is no charge for this event. In the afternoon, I'll conduct a group session on masonic research. The cost of the session is $25 and includes a parking voucher. And Saturday evening I'll be speaking at a Table Lodge hosted by MW Richard J. Stewart, Grand Master. Cost is $100, and includes parking, dinner and a firing glass. Proceeds go to the Masonic Medical Research Laboratory.
25683662-1817809795550871633

More...