My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

belated introductions

caeservi

Greetings brethren,

After being a member for a couple of months, I finally got around to introducing myself. My name is Shane and I am a member of Azle #601. I was raised 3-13-2008. I have earned an A certificate this month (My usual vocation is that of being a lawyer, which certainly helped in the memory work). I love the esoteric work and even as a new mason, I pride myself on being a ritualist. I currently do not hold an office (there was brothers ahead of me who wished to be in the lineup), but God and the brethren willing, I will be in the line up this June. I am the pro tem de jour. When they need a station or place filled temporarily, they sometimes ask me. I have enjoyed this forum and look forward to even more fellowship with you, my online brethren.

Shane

js4253

Premium Member
Premium Member
Congratulations Shane! You are obviously very sharp. I wish I could memorize the work as well as you. I know you will be an asset to your Lodge.

owls84

Premium Member
Good to hear from you Brother. Glad to have you on the site. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other soon. I see you are in Azle.