belated introductions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by caeservi, Nov 30, 2008.

1. caeservi

caeservi Registered User

Greetings brethren,

After being a member for a couple of months, I finally got around to introducing myself. My name is Shane and I am a member of Azle #601. I was raised 3-13-2008. I have earned an A certificate this month (My usual vocation is that of being a lawyer, which certainly helped in the memory work). I love the esoteric work and even as a new mason, I pride myself on being a ritualist. I currently do not hold an office (there was brothers ahead of me who wished to be in the lineup), but God and the brethren willing, I will be in the line up this June. I am the pro tem de jour. When they need a station or place filled temporarily, they sometimes ask me. I have enjoyed this forum and look forward to even more fellowship with you, my online brethren.

Shane

2. js4253

js4253 Premium Member Premium Member

Congratulations Shane! You are obviously very sharp. I wish I could memorize the work as well as you. I know you will be an asset to your Lodge.

3. TCShelton

TCShelton Founding Member Premium Member

Azle, wow, that is right down the road...

4. nick1368

nick1368 Registered User

Good to hear from you Shane and congrats on your A certificate.

5. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Good to hear from you Brother. Glad to have you on the site. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other soon. I see you are in Azle.

Share My Freemasonry