My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belief - O - Matic

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
"Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-MaticTM knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Maticâ„¢ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing."

Belief-O-Matic - Beliefnet.com

My score: Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)

What's yours?

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
Orthodox Quaker 100%
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant 96%

I didn't know I had Pennsylvania roots,but that is alright with me if I do. I wonder what part of my belief makes me predominantly Quaker?

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
iono, i don't like these kinds of quizzes. there's no way that i can answer some of these questions, i guess. my priest would mos def be disappointed, but really, i don't like the implications of most of the answers.

Nate Riley

Premium Member
It wigged out on me after about 50 questions. It must know that I am a Southern Baptist (AKA a Fundamentalist).

I could ask about 5 of the questions I read up until it quit on me and have a pretty good idea of your faith.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Man I'm one religiously screwed up puppy. Funny though.

1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)
2. Jehovah's Witness (90%)
3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (83%)
4. Orthodox Judaism (80%)
5. Islam (72%)

dhouseholder

Yeah, these quizzes never cover a large enough spectrum for me.

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Neo-Pagan (96%)
3. Mahayana Buddhism (91%)
4. New Age (83%)
5. Liberal Quakers (80%)
6. Theravada Buddhism (79%)

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)

that's what i got. but i'm not a huge fan of the unitarian churches. that's why i chose catholicism.