My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Between Friends

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
If you are talking about the "Between Friends" brochure about Freemasonry, I wasn't able to find an "official" site that has it for download yet. I have been looking for it as well, but I did find that Irving Masonic Lodge #1218 had scanned it and posted it on their site (or blog). Below is the link to that page I found. Click on "Between Friends Brochure" and it will take you to Google Docs which has a PDF version of it uploaded. (Just FYI, since the link goes to Google Docs, I asked me to log in with my Google account. I don't know for sure if you have to log in just to view it or not). Also, as I said, it is a scanned version of the brochure. Hope this helps, and is what you are looking for. If I am able to find a better copy of it, I will post.

Irving Masonic Lodge #1218: December 2008

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
I haven't checked lately, but you might look at the Grand Lodge of Texas website. It was a Grand Master's program several years ago and there may still be material on the website. There was also a casset tape to give to friends as well in that program.

Cliff Goree

Thanks. I had already looked on The Grand Lodge of Texas's website. There are three, rather long, audio files there that are very informative, but, as WM, I am looking for material to create a Freemasonry Packet to keep at the Lodge to give to people, or friends of brothers, that are interested in masonry.

Timothy Fleischer

WM,

I recommend your lodge purchasing the notebook entitled Membership Mentoring from 2007. It has the Between Friends pamphlet, as well as an essay "A Response to a Non-Mason's Request for Information," a copy of the Petition, a copy of the Investigation Report, another Essay "How Well are we guarding the West Gate?' a bibliography of Masonic resources, great information on developing a Mentoring program, including a Mentoring handbook; and all of the formal GLoT education programs: Lodge System of Candidate Information (all four parts); Additional Lodge Light (for the new Master Mason) and Lodge Instruction For Effectiveness for potential principal officers (JW, SW and WM).

Your District Deputy should have presented the Lodge with a copy of GRand Master James Brumit's signature program "Pass it On."

These are great resources for any lodge. I would encourage you to push for the Lodge to purchase these at a very minimum for your Education/Mentoring committee and your 3 principals.