My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Day

It was a densely packed Masonic day today for me. First, I had the extreme pleasure of speaking to a full house at the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral this morning for the Grand Lodge of Indiana's annual Founder's Day. Many thanks to everyone for the kind reception. I do appreciate it.

Second, it was the official opening day for the Grand Lodge Library & Museum in Indiana Freemasons' Hall. The crowd was enthusiastic for the ribbon cutting, and it's been a very long time since that many brethren were packed onto the 5th floor. The design and exhibits were very well received, and we have created a museum Indiana's brethren can be proud of, with a plan for future rotating exhibits.

Finally, the day ended with my initiation into the Indiana College of the Societas Rosicruciana In Civitatibus Foederatis, for which I had the honor of being the keynote speaker.

It was a terrific day, and I'm bloody exhausted.
25683662-1938266083224801537

More...

jwhoff

Premium Member
Congratulations brother. Thanks very much for passing on the photos. That was thoughtful of you and much appreciated.