Blessed Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rose Cross, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose Cross

Rose Cross Guest

Hello, this looks like a diverse and active forum.

A little about me. I'm a youth minister in the Ministry for Gay and Lesbian Catholics, a Reformed Catholic tradition. I'm a Theological student scheduled to take the rite of ordination in 2016.

I'm also an adept of the Rosy Cross and a Kabbalist. I'm looking for a Masonic lodge that accepts women and works the Scottish Rectified Rite. I would also love to join a Martinist lodge.

I'm a gay woman, a vegan, an animal activist and I'm very close to my family. Yeah, that's a little about me.

2. BryanMaloney

BryanMaloney Premium Member

You are looking for an irregular lodge, then, not one that practices Freemasonry as it is properly done, worldwide.

3. Rose Cross

Rose Cross Guest

I'm a woman, nothing I can do about that (no would I if I could.) I'm really only interested in the divine work, not the validation of others. For what it's worth, women have been stonemasons and speculative Freemasons since the 13th century. What I seek is hardly new.

Blessings be to you.

4. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums.

If I may ask, I'm curious what it is that draws you to Freemasonry?

5. Rose Cross

Rose Cross Guest

Thank you for the welcome.

To sum it up "Lux Occulta."

6. widows son

widows son Premium Member

Welcome, I find it interesting that you have landed here on this forum, and are interested in freemasonry. I've learned that is your looking for Lux Occulta start by looking Ab Intra.

7. Rose Cross

Rose Cross Guest

Of course, I go were God takes me.

8. widows son

widows son Premium Member

And god has led you here?

9. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

A gay woman, a vegan and animal activist walk into a bar...

I kid, I kid. It just sounded like the beginning of a joke and I'm bad at humor. Being active in Catholicism, you do realize that Freemasonry is frowned up by the Faith? In matter of fact, one can be ex-communicated for being a member. All regular Freemasons are Men. In many Jurisdictions, we cannot support nor be at the making of a Freemason if they are woman and by doing so would be a violation of the Obligations we took. As Bro. Maloney stated, you need to seek out an irregular Lodge.

10. Rose Cross

Rose Cross Guest

In a short answer, yes.

11. Rose Cross

Rose Cross Guest

Yes, I realize this. I am also of the Reformed tradition, we don't answer to the Vatican. I don't know of anything within the esoterically Christian aspects of the Freemasonry that I seek which would put me at odds with my Lord and Savior. I suppose I'll find out.

12. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Your ip address doesn't match the location you claim to be in, you seek a clandestine lodge and you don't mind linking to all of your social sites. Sorry, but

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;-dJolYw8tnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk[/video]​

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share My Freemasonry