My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bragging on my son

Matt L

Site Benefactor
I've probably mentioned this before, my 19 yo son is a Master Mason and JD in his lodge. He is an Eagle Scout and has accomplished many thing in his 19 years. He is also a competitive Shotgun shooter. He is a freshman at University on a shooting scholarship.

Last week he traveled with his team to the collegiate national championships in San Antonio TX. He returned home with 1 individual silver medal and 2 individual bronze medals, shooting Sporting Clays, International Trap and International Skeet.

He's had a great freshman year shooting, wining in in some tough competitions with shoot offs. His grades are good and his head is on straight.

Unfortunately I have not even be able to see him practice or shoot this year. I've been coaching him since he was 9 years old.

I'm extremely proud of the man he is becoming.

Keith C

Excellent, you are deservedly proud! I hope you get the chance to make it to some of his events!

Carl_in_NH

Site Benefactor
A promising young man. This speaks well of his father, too :) Hats off to him in his chosen sport, schooling, and service to his Masonic Lodge as an officer.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Bryce receiving his silver medal in international trap.

Attachments

• Bryce silver national championships.jpeg
    Bryce silver national championships.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 495