Brethren in the jazz, blues, rock realm

Discussion in 'Employment Opportunities' started by Attila Weinberger, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Attila Weinberger

Attila Weinberger Registered User

Hello Brethren,
    I'd like to start this conversation/forum in order to discover and connect brothers who professionally and musically might share the same needs and opportunities for the benefit of us all.
    If you are a professional musician, songwriter, publisher, producer, manager, promoter, pr person, radio dj, tv host, sound man, journalist, biographer, photographer, record label person, club owner and you are a regular brother in good standing please feel free to jump in and start networking.
    Thanks and looking forward to hear from you :)
    Best thoughts and fregards,
    AG Weinberger

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

2. Ruston Grosse

Ruston Grosse Registered User

Musical Masons unite!!!

3. vangoedenaam

vangoedenaam Premium Member

I wanted to become a pro for a long time. But i ended up as an advanced amateur. There is the lingering longing, but with family, mortgage and maconry, there isnt much chance it will happen. But the lingering... Well, who knows.

4. brodavidel

brodavidel Registered User

I'm a trained jazz guitarist(though I play multiple other styles as well) if the SFbay area and would love to meet brothers who also play.

Attila Weinberger likes this.
  5. The Traveling Man

The Traveling Man Registered User

I am not a musician, but I am a music executive. I own a record label and distribution company, as well as a digital music store. I am also a member of the RIAA, The Recording Academy and all the major music organizations.
    http://LinkedIn.com/in/BigSmooth517

6. Clayton Veltkamp

Clayton Veltkamp Registered User

I sold my guitar. But, I miss it.

7. The Traveler

The Traveler Registered User

I work in the Marketing Dept. for a jazz label with a rather large roster and a few Grammy winners.
    mackavenue.com

Sent from my SM-N920P using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

8. Attila Weinberger

Greetings Brother, thank you for your posts... It's good to meet you all... I am a long time player, producer and songwriter in the jazz/blues/world music realm... with 9 albums on the market and 80-90 gigs/year...Currently I am the acting WM of Romania's only English speaking lodge, Invictus#15... Please visit www.reverbnation.com/agweinberger

dfreybur likes this.
  9. The Traveling Man

The Traveling Man Registered User

www.LinkedIn.com/in/BigSmooth517

10. Attila Weinberger

The Traveler likes this.
  11. Attila Weinberger

Dear Traveling Man, I sent you an invite to connect on LinkedIn...

12. Steve Oswald

Steve Oswald Registered User

Greetings brethren all,I'm a musician, music producer, video editor and PR person. I play the bass guitar,saxophone,drums and keyboard. I wish you well.

The Traveler likes this.

Share My Freemasonry