My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bro. Zac Cook

Scotty32

Bro. Zac Cook laid down the working tools of life on Jan 12. He was a 2 Lt, US Army aboard a UH60(Blackhawk) that crashed on the Texas A&M Campus.
Zac was a our master of ceremonies at Brazos Union #129 in Bryan. He just graduated and commissioned in Dec. He was a proud mason and great soldier. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.
Sorry for the delay, the grief has been hard.

Burial services will be held in Lufkin on Saturday,

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/37641439.html

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm speechless. This post has been sent to every member of the forums. I know it's difficult, but will there be a Masonic Ceremony?

owls84

Premium Member
I like how this was sent to all the members. Very thoughtful and I know his family will be in our prayers due to this.

Scotty32

There will be masonic burial services for Bro. Cook.
We will meet up at Lufkin #669 at about 1 and get ready, put on aprons and then head to funeral. Service begins at 2. He will have full military, Aggie Corps, Cavalry, and masonic services at the burial site.

J

JEbeling

so sad.. ! so young.. ! great attitude.. ! great young mason.. !
he will be missed by his family.. !
this is just almost too sad to put into words.. !

all we can do is pray.. !

Texas_Justice85

That is just terrible. I really hate it when you hear about a death of one of the good guys. I was watching the news when it happened and they said he was the best in his class and the hardest working and a great person to be around. Prayers for his family and Masonic brethren, he will truly be missed.