My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother Jay

owls84

Premium Member
Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that one of our own members Brother "Jay" is currently in the hospital ICU. It is not as bad as it seems but it is not great by any means. He was on his motorcycle last night and struck a deer. His wife told me he is Stable but his spleen is bleeding and they are trying to get that to stop right now. He has broken ribs and other bones but as she said "it could have been worse."

Jay is Senior Warden at Lake Worth 1410. He is serving as Worshipful Master Pro Tem due to the loss of the Master. I know Jay and his family will be in your prayers and I will forward it to his wife when I see them this afternoon.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
I'll be praying too. I and a couple of other Brothers ride, and I always worry about deer this time of year.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
dude hitting a deer on a bike has to be an ugly seen. He will be added to my list

ljlinson1206

Premium Member
Premium Member
You will be in our thoughts and minds Brother Jay. Get better so that you may return to the steel horse.

owls84

Premium Member
Well I went to the hospital on Sunday. His left side took the brunt of the inpact and he did say the deer did not make it. He issued an apology to PETA. He has broken bones in his foot, ankle, lower leg, and ribs. His spleen is cut and bleeding that was why he is in Trama ICU. The expect him to be moved to another room today sometime. If I get a hospital phone number I will let you know and you can PM me for it. I think it would be great to have some guys from the forum call him since he is a member here.

He and his family wanted me to thank you for the kind words and they will pull trough this one. As far as getting on the iron horse again....doubtful.

pha

Premium Member
Premium Member
From the Prince Hall Mason's of Lyons Jr #290 in Austin Texas, please pass on to Brother Jay and family our deepest concern's and Prayers

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well I went to the hospital on Sunday. His left side took the brunt of the inpact and he did say the deer did not make it. He issued an apology to PETA. He has broken bones in his foot, ankle, lower leg, and ribs. His spleen is cut and bleeding that was why he is in Trama ICU. The expect him to be moved to another room today sometime. If I get a hospital phone number I will let you know and you can PM me for it. I think it would be great to have some guys from the forum call him since he is a member here.

He and his family wanted me to thank you for the kind words and they will pull trough this one. As far as getting on the iron horse again....doubtful.

I will give him a call. Please get us the information when you can.

owls84

Premium Member
I have just received word from his family that Jay was moved back into ICU because of trouble breathing. Aparently they had him hooked up to a breathing machine that they use for sleep apnea and he was having some complications. As always I will keep you guys updated on his status as I get it.

owls84

Premium Member
Ok I spoke to Jay a little earlier today and he is in wonderful spirits. They moved him into a room of his own last night and he has a personal number. If anyone wants it just PM me. He did ask that I tell JTM that he has a deer hunting game that even he can't beat him at. So there you go, even in the hospital he is trying to beat JTM at something.