My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother lawyers in Wisconsin

Txmason

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Bro. Jerry Johnston and I am trying to help a friend whom was supposed to get married and paid a photographer in Mauston, WI $500.00 to have her wedding photos taken. Well, it turns out she did not get married and would like a refund of her $500.00.

What steps are required of her to get her money back? If I recall she still has her original contract. I'm helping her out since she had her phone stolen and does not have access to the Internet.

Does she need a lawyer to file in small claims court? Where does she file in the county where the photographer is registered (Mauston,WI)?

Thank you for your help I graciously appreciate it!

Best,
Bro. Jerry Johnston

"Without exertion there can be no progress." Bear Grylls

Freemason Connect Mobile

F

fernendisjoyc

Ok so if I understood it right. She did not get married, so no photos were taken. So naturally she wants her money refunded. Ask the person for the same. If he does not return it then you can take him to court.. Best of luck