My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brotherhood & FMRC

LRG

Premium Member
I am sad to announce that Brother Jim "PetCock" Brister has passed on today.

I am honored to have had a working relationship with you Brother PetCock

3 Saultes

Hippie19950

Premium Member
I have "Petcock's" card here in front of me. He made a trip to Hearne, and met a friend of mine downtown, and asked about the location of our Lodge. My friend told him where it was, and about me. Jim left a couple of his cards for me. I made contact via email concerning the FMRC, and he was very helpful in giving me answers. Later as I was going through my FC, and MM sections he called to check on me, and had wanted to try to make it for the MM initiation, but the schedules did not line up. He kept in touch from time to time. I have no been reading my emails lately like I should due to work, and family. I am sorry to hear of the Brother's passing without ever having met him in person. Please pass on my condolences, and let me know if I can help in any way. I am known in this area as Hippie, work on Harley's mostly, but will help any rider having trouble. If any Brother is nearby and needs help, let me know.

LRG

Premium Member
Thank you Bro Munsel.
He was truly OUTSTANDING.
In my avatar Bro Petcock had just prestented my FMRC vest and shield. He is standing close to the harley and thank you once again for your great words.

LRG

Premium Member
Bro. Munsel, i have added another picture of Petcock in my profile, i will add some more.

Thanks

LRG

Premium Member
We will as well be attending.
Brandon, I and Bro Lins-if he gets the Doc ok- will be traveling out of Wharton Thursday morning. We will as well participate in the motorcade of our dear Brother.