My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers in Ca near palmdale

jimmer351

Have you had any luck connecting with a lodge in the AV? I'm in Lancaster and have had the same problem of no one answering the phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

dfreybur

Premium Member
Standard advice for anywhere - First look up the local regular and recognized jurisdictions and select the lodges to approach from those lists. I supplied you the two jurisdictions. For states I don't know I start at the United Grand Lodge of England and look through their listings.

Standard advice for the US - In person works best. Some lodges don't check their email every month. Some lodges don't check their paper mail every month. They all meet at least 10 months per year (in theory lodges can meet quarterly but I know none do in California and maybe even none in other US states).

Most lodges have a sign on the door and/or a listing on-line when they meet. Start showing up an hour before the meeting. Ask how to become a Mason and get to know the brothers. Expect to be there a few times before they offer you a petition form. Then follow the process.