My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers War - New Movie With A Masonic Theme

R

ravickery03

A new film about WWII with a heavy Masonic theme the director, Tino
Stuckman is a Mason, here is a summary:

Based on real events, the setting for Brother's War is the Eastern
Front during the final days of World War II. In the midst of fierce
fighting, as the Western Allies and the Russian Red Army make their
advance toward Berlin, a British Army Officer attached to the Red Army
discovers a secret that can shatter the unity of the Allies.

Seized by Stalin's dreaded Intelligence Service, he finds unexpected
help from an enemy and fellow prisoner, a German Captain. A common
bond through Freemasonry binds the two Officers by honor, oath and
secrets. Joined by Anna, a beautiful Polish nurse cast adrift in the
tides of war, the three are pursued by a ruthless Russian Intelligence
Officer intent on preventing them from reaching Allied Command with
their secret which could change the course of the war and the fate of
millions.

http://www.brotherswar.info/

Filiming ended in October 2008, it will be interesting to see how it
is promoted when it nears it's theatrical release.

S&F,
-Bro Vick

cale

When I first became a Mason, some 24 years ago, one of my brothers was a german jew and he told a story of a brother. He and some twenty men women and children were trying to excape Germany on a rikety old fishing boat when they were stoped by a german patrol boat, The officer in charge slapped him, regiled him for his stupidity in overloading this boat with igonarant people only wanting a day of fishing, ordered his men to leave food and water and told him that if he ever did this again he would be arrested. They had recognized each other as lodge brothers, Unfortunitly when the war ended my brother found out that his lodge brother had been sent to a detention camp where he died.

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
When I first became a Mason, some 24 years ago, one of my brothers was a german jew and he told a story of a brother. He and some twenty men women and children were trying to excape Germany on a rikety old fishing boat when they were stoped by a german patrol boat, The officer in charge slapped him, regiled him for his stupidity in overloading this boat with igonarant people only wanting a day of fishing, ordered his men to leave food and water and told him that if he ever did this again he would be arrested. They had recognized each other as lodge brothers, Unfortunitly when the war ended my brother found out that his lodge brother had been sent to a detention camp where he died.

Wow, what a story.......