My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building Free Men - Volume 8 - BBB Book Series

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Good Day My Masonic Brothers and Friends,

I have some more Good News! The Eighth Volume in the Building Better Builders Series of Uncommon Masonic Education books is now ready to be pre-ordered! It is scheduled to ship within a week (on or before, July 15, 2014).

The name of this next book is "Building Free Men - Uncommonly Freeing Masonic Education - Volume 8" and is a continuation of the Building Better Builders Series of Uncommon Masonic Education books that I began writing back in 2008.

Building Free Men takes a different direction from what has been focused upon in past volumes. Prior to this book, the focus of the series has been mainly upon Recognizing and Understanding the symbols and concepts presented within Freemasonic Ritual, their basis and Applying them toward Bettering one’s life. This book delves into how some very important words used within Freemasonic Organizations have changed their meanings and focus over time. It explores the impact these changes have had upon the Organization and its members.

As with the other books of this series, it’s offered as an instruction manual that can be used to Coach, Mentor, Tutor, Instruct and Train Brothers and yourself in developing a better understanding of what can be done to bring back well-founded Masonic Practice into the Organization.

I believe that you shall find this book very insightful, encouraging and useful toward Working upon yourself and Working with Brothers.

You can find a ...

1) Book Overview here: http://www.coach.net/BuildingFreeMen.htm
2) Table of Contents here: http://www.coach.net/PR_BFM_TC.htm

I ask one favor please. If you know of others who would be interested in this next volume, please let them know as you can and when you can.

Fraternally and Sincerely,

Bro. John S. Nagy
Building Better Builders Series Author
bfm_logo.jpg