My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caddie Steve Williams and Adam Scott WIN!!!!

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
If you follow golf you know what I mean when I say that "Tiger must feel like Sh** right now" After the win of Adam Scott. That win proves that Tigers poor play stems from him, and not Steve W. Tiger is a magnificent golfer, and i hope he comes back strong. I fear that his confidence is now gone, and unattainable after his personal issues were publicized. Golf is 90 percent mental, and 10 percent physical.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Never under estimate the caddy of a good golfer...especially when it's the only caddy that golfer has had in a very very long time...

Tiger is going to feel the heat for that bad move...

owls84

Premium Member
I too hope, for the sake of golf, that Tiger comes back strong. I hope he wasn't blaming his poor play on Steve but instead is starting completely over from square one. I thought for someone that has not played in several months he looked awesome. His drives were a little erratic but overall his play looked promising. I will be watching in the future to see how he does. I am a Steve Williams fan now due to this win though.