My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we benefit from this lesson?

LastKingSha174

Wow that's a really good experiment. I commend that lady. Some people need to experience something like that. Experience prejudice not necessarily race but how about social status, kind of job, looking different. That kind of stuff makes a difference. Not saying I want more separation or any kind of strife o anyone but the best teacher is experience and you rarely forget experience. If people were subjected to these kinds of things for just one day it would give people more empathy not sympathy and make the world a better place. We are equals. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, rich, poor, fat, skinny, tall, short, etc. I treat everyone with respect the way I want to be treated. Basic Kindergarden lesson here.

My Freemasonry

MarkR

Premium Member
Thanks brother. It does work on my tablet. I'll watch it when I have a half hour to concentrate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using My Freemasonry mobile app