My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casting: New Freemason documentary series

Michael Neumann

Premium Member
My current location is Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. Last R&R I moved my wife and children from the historic Charleston, SC area to the Rhome/Roanoke area of TX... why? Because the palm trees, beaches, history, and lodges of Charleston were too beautiful I suppose. In SC myself, my wife, and my children all worked as extras at various times for Army Wives. Extras work is fun for my kids, easy, and it pays well (they both have large USAA savings accounts from their work) so I have been surfing the internet for similar opportunities in DFW.

When I seen the opportunity for an expert on the craft I thought to pass it along to brethren in the area.

jvarnell

Premium Member
Amy one doing this needs to be very diligent on haveing in the contract that you have creative license to delete anything. A show like this will cast a good guy, bad guy, someone that dosen't understand concets (stupid) and someone to make fun of. Look at all the reality show and you will see this. You also will not know which one they think you are and how they will force it to be that way.

Just advice

Bill Hosler

If it was me I wouldn't do anything like this without the blessings of Grand lodge. The fact that it is on Craigslist would keep me from doing it