My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chartering Sweet Home Lodge #576

My Dear Brother:

Today is a Great Day and a very Memorable one – One that we will all
Remember for a long time!

After 100 years, our beloved Home will have a Masonic Lodge Chartered
and meeting right here at the Home. The Board gave their permission this
morning and we can now begin the process of getting our Charter. The name and number of our Lodge will be SWEET HOME LODGE No 576 A F & A M. This process will take some time and it’s imperative that we follow the law so there will be no problems with Grand Lodge granting our Charter.

We would be thrilled for you to become a Charter Member of this Historical Lodge and we are attaching the necessary forms. The Charter fee is $100.00.

The first step is to completely fill out the attached forms and get them back to me. If you have any question on either form, don’t hesitate to let me know. I will send the request for a certificate of good standing to your Parent lodge for you if you want me to.

I look forward to getting the forms back as soon as possible.
Thank you for your dedication to our beloved Fraternity and your help in restoring this Lodge at the Texas Masonic Retirement Center.

Yours in the Faith,

R H Bob Waters

Download Membership Form
Download Petition for Good Standing

read more

More...