My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome to Phone

Benton

Premium Member
Tried setting it up, but found it amazingly frustrating. Easy to set up computer side, but on my phone it tried to autodetect what account I wanted to use. However, I don't know where it was getting it's information, because it was autodetecting made up accounts. And there is no option to manually enter the appropriate account information on the phone app. Blargh.

LRG

Premium Member
Hey Blake, I noticed on the MoT application for android use, it does not allow you to post, or respond. The application i have installed only allows me to read. Is this normal?

Benton

Premium Member
On my droid it's kind of tricky - you have to press the phone's menu button to get the post option to come up. Maybe it's the same way on your phone?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
LRG said:
Hey Blake, I noticed on the MoT application for android use, it does not allow you to post, or respond. The application i have installed only allows me to read. Is this normal?

Make sure you sign in via the app.