Coast2Coast AM

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Scotty32, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Scotty32

Scotty32 Registered User

If your up, tune your radio to Coast2coast AM! Templers, Masons, & Solomons Temple!

2. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

were the secrets revealed?

3. scottmh59

scottmh59 Registered User

what does the show talk about

4. Hippie19950

Hippie19950 Premium Member

Unless he has retired again, it's Art Bell who hails from Nevada, near Area 51 as I recall. He talks about almost everything. Apparently tonight he is AGAIN talking about Masonry. He did a series on the Illuminati, the Knights Templar, and several of the "Secret Societies" years ago, and comes back with more from time to time. He has the "Secrets" we are all looking to find :) He is also a Ham (Amateur) Radio Operator. He has his studio at his house, and looked pretty impressive. Now, I'm gonna have to find a station to listen in on...

5. Scotty32

Scotty32 Registered User

See if you can get 1620AM in franklin. thats what i listen to it through

6. Hippie19950

Hippie19950 Premium Member

Just checked the website, and looks like ol' Art has retired again, and another fells is following in his steps. George Noory is the current host. I used to listen online, until Art decided to start charging, and still running commercials. The AM stations would carry him for a while, and then stop if the topics and conspiracy theories got too tough. I used to patrol a fair sized county at night, and it made for some good listening. The talk about aliens made it a bit tough as I was nearing shift end, tired, and seeing strange creatures... ;-) I have a Shortwave receiver on, and trying to listen, but conditions for a station in Texas is too bad tonight. Will keep trying though. Thanks for the heads up.

7. js4253

js4253 Premium Member Premium Member

Check out WOAI 1200 on AM. 11pm-4am week days. can also listen online.

8. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Yup! Listening to it right now ;)

9. js4253

js4253 Premium Member Premium Member

Me too.

10. C. Banks Barbee

C. Banks Barbee Registered User

I think I got to catch part of that episode. Gosh, it's so hard to remember how many times I've heard our craft cursed on that show, but I just can't stop listening (talk radio helps me go to sleep at night).

Share My Freemasonry