My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coast2Coast AM

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Unless he has retired again, it's Art Bell who hails from Nevada, near Area 51 as I recall. He talks about almost everything. Apparently tonight he is AGAIN talking about Masonry. He did a series on the Illuminati, the Knights Templar, and several of the "Secret Societies" years ago, and comes back with more from time to time. He has the "Secrets" we are all looking to find :) He is also a Ham (Amateur) Radio Operator. He has his studio at his house, and looked pretty impressive. Now, I'm gonna have to find a station to listen in on...

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Just checked the website, and looks like ol' Art has retired again, and another fells is following in his steps. George Noory is the current host. I used to listen online, until Art decided to start charging, and still running commercials. The AM stations would carry him for a while, and then stop if the topics and conspiracy theories got too tough. I used to patrol a fair sized county at night, and it made for some good listening. The talk about aliens made it a bit tough as I was nearing shift end, tired, and seeing strange creatures... ;-) I have a Shortwave receiver on, and trying to listen, but conditions for a station in Texas is too bad tonight. Will keep trying though. Thanks for the heads up.

C. Banks Barbee

I think I got to catch part of that episode. Gosh, it's so hard to remember how many times I've heard our craft cursed on that show, but I just can't stop listening (talk radio helps me go to sleep at night).