Coins

Discussion in 'Upcoming Masonic Events' started by Grandview266, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Grandview266

Grandview266 Registered User

Grandview 266 is selling 150 year coins for the oldest lodge in Johnson county. $10.00 each go to grandviewlodge.org ( dues section ) or mail $10 to PO Box 384 Grandview Tx 76050. With return address.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. Stancira

Stancira Registered User

And how do we get one ?

3. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Great!!! I have started collecting as many of these coins as possible. Normally, I try to just get coins from the lodges that I visit but I also go for the ones that are of some sort of importance to the lodge (such as this one that is for the 150th year). Is there a place on the web or a way to get an email of a picture of the coin? I would like to get my check in the mail as soon as possible and can even get it in the mail tomorrow (Thursday). I would really love to take you guys up on this. Let me know ASAP :) Thanks.

Bro. Stedman
    Mt. Hiram Lodge #595
    El Paso Valley Scottish Rite

4. Grandview266

grandview266@windstream.net

5. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Just sent you an email :)

6. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

Just thought I'd bump this since we have many more coins available if anyone is interested.

If so, just send me a PM and we can see about arrangements. You can probably also PM the OP if you prefer but I can guarantee a response on my part if the OP doesn't hasn't checked their account in awhile.

I'll toss up a picture of the coins soon as I can, photobucket is giving me issues tonight. :closedeyes:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  7. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of our 150 year coins for anyone that's curious.

8. Grandview266

Keep up the good work.

Share My Freemasonry