My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coins

Grandview266

Grandview 266 is selling 150 year coins for the oldest lodge in Johnson county. $10.00 each go to grandviewlodge.org ( dues section ) or mail $10 to PO Box 384 Grandview Tx 76050. With return address.

Last edited:

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Great!!! I have started collecting as many of these coins as possible. Normally, I try to just get coins from the lodges that I visit but I also go for the ones that are of some sort of importance to the lodge (such as this one that is for the 150th year). Is there a place on the web or a way to get an email of a picture of the coin? I would like to get my check in the mail as soon as possible and can even get it in the mail tomorrow (Thursday). I would really love to take you guys up on this. Let me know ASAP :) Thanks.

Bro. Stedman
Mt. Hiram Lodge #595
El Paso Valley Scottish Rite

Grandview266

Michaelstedman81 said:
Great!!! I have started collecting as many of these coins as possible. Normally, I try to just get coins from the lodges that I visit but I also go for the ones that are of some sort of importance to the lodge (such as this one that is for the 150th year). Is there a place on the web or a way to get an email of a picture of the coin? I would like to get my check in the mail as soon as possible and can even get it in the mail tomorrow (Thursday). I would really love to take you guys up on this. Let me know ASAP :) Thanks.

Bro. Stedman
Mt. Hiram Lodge #595
El Paso Valley Scottish Rite
grandview266@windstream.net

JJones

Just thought I'd bump this since we have many more coins available if anyone is interested.

If so, just send me a PM and we can see about arrangements. You can probably also PM the OP if you prefer but I can guarantee a response on my part if the OP doesn't hasn't checked their account in awhile.

I'll toss up a picture of the coins soon as I can, photobucket is giving me issues tonight. :closedeyes:

Last edited:

JJones

150yr20coin.jpg

Here's a pic of our 150 year coins for anyone that's curious.