My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cold of Winter or Heat of Summer

Do you like the Heat of Summer or the Cold of Winter?

• Total voters

Sidewinder

I'd rather have the cold of winter...There is only so much clothes you can take off to cool down, but you can always keep adding if you have to.

owls84

Premium Member
That reminds me of a friends episode where joey puts on ALL of Chandler's clothes then does lunges commando. I know I an not the only one to see it.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I'm with Sidewinder- what I wouldn't give for a good old-fashioned blue norther right about now!

Nate Riley

Premium Member
If your talking about living in it, I will take the heat! I can stand the cold for a little while, like on a skiing or hunting trip, but even then I'm pretty cranky.

Benton

Premium Member
Having grown up in the heat, and been in the heat all my life, I love a good cold winter! Snow makes it even better. Just... not too much snow. I better be able to drive to Wal-Mart, staple of modern civilization!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I'm Texan and will always be so I have no choice I love the heat and adore humidity. In the cold I can keep my torso warm but my feet freeze no matter how many socks I put on and like Brother Nate it just wears on me.

owls84

Premium Member
Since by clicking on the number you can see who did that, I won't tell you who it was...**Cough**Cough**Wingnut**Cough**

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
ah gees. I can hardly tell when a poll has public voting with this theme. I love the theme, but links are sometimes hidden.

anyway, I <3 wingnut.