My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football talk!!!!!

owls84

Premium Member
This thread is for all the good ole TRASH TALKING. I for one am a TEXAS fan. I realize they have a tough road with a lot of sleeper teams that could on any day show up and surprise them but I am picking TEXAS and USC in the Championship game this year. Texas winning.

By the way HKTidwell Texas Tech don't have a prayer this year. I bet they loose to Baylor.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Yeah Texas will probably get beat again this year and not make it to a championship. Then we will have to hear how it is unfair, and they should have qualified yada yada yada. :D One good thing about Stoops he doesn't whine like UT. Count down till the Mad Scientist takes the field 30 hours baby!

For the Record the SEC powerhouse where? Try the Big 12 for real competition, I'm actually looking forward to Baylor this year. If they make as many improvements as the previous year they may become a team worth watching.

owls84

Premium Member
WHAT!!!! Did you just say Bob Stoops don't whine??? That is the most obserd thing I have ever heard. Stoops can't stay off the field he is complaining so much to the refs. I do think the SEC is better then the Big 12 this year but I think they will beat each other causing Flordia to miss the National Championship.

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
Stoops is the biggest crybaby outside the SEC. All of the SEC coaches except ol' boy from Vandy are babies.

As far as best conference, I think that changes every week, but it definitely ain't the SEC. They get easy nonconference schedules, with this year being a little better than average, most of their bowl games in their own territory, and more money than anybody else, and more NCAA sanctions as well.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
This seemed like the perfect place to post this.

UT%20scoreboard%20picture%203.jpg

The 7:30 clock may be a countdown till the next arrest.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Couldn't agree more :D Florida is Number 1.

What surprised me about the new list: I expected Miami to move up to at least number 5 with the way they have played.