My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comic Con 2010

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
The other day was my first time to attend Comic Con and WOW! I was worried that we wouldn't be able to see any of the stars as none of them were scheduled to speak. Little did I know they had booths setup where you could meet them and for a little cash, snag an autograph or two. It's coming back to Austin next November and New Orleans in Jan 2011. Here's a handful of pics:

Walter Koenig!!! I HAD to get a picture of him and my oldest son, although he didn't have a clue who Chekhov is..lol
IMAG0302.jpg

Autographs galore. Bottom left you'll see me with Lou Ferrigno. BTW, that guy is a total jerk.
IMAG0304.jpg

The boys and R2D2
photo 4.jpg

I was shocked to see James Hampton there. Just the other day I watched one of my fav sci fi movies, Hangar 18. Not only was he one of the astronauts, he played the father in Teen Wolf. Nice guy.
Untitled.jpg

Ray Park aka Darth Maul (Star Wars) aka Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe). This guy was amazing. We paid for his autograph, but he went ahead and threw two more, onw for each of our kids. Out of all the actors, I'd love to buy this guy a beer.

raypark.jpg

We also met the original Batman and Robin (Adam West/Burt Ward), Lindsey Wagoner, Ernie Hudson (Winston in Ghostbusters 2), Kristanna Loken (played T-X in Terminator 3), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Billy Dee Williams (Lando in Star Wars) and a handful of others.

owls84

Premium Member
Adam West would have been great for me. I loved him in the Batman series and more recently Mayor West on Family Guy. Nothing like a guy that can make fun of himself in a cartoon.