My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerning the 24" Gauge

brothermongelli

Brethren,

A wrote an article concerning the richer meaning of the 24" gauge in the Craft; it was just accepted by The Working Tools Masonic Magazine and will be published in the December 2012 issue, for those of you that are interest. The article indicates how the gauge can point to the deeper concept of balancing opposite forces, and walks through the Torah, the Qabalah and the Tarot.

I hope some of you can read it.

S&F

Bro. Anthony Mongelli, Jr.

scialytic

Premium Member
Be sure to add the link if it available online. Or message me with the doc...i'm interested Brother. Congrats for your hard work paying off. I look forward to reading more.

brothermongelli

Brother, I think that single issues of the The Working Tools can be purchased electronically. I will keep you posted, and thanks for your interest.

S&F

brothermongelli

In Greek gematria, "Jesus" is 888. Also, the card bearing the #8 of the Tarot deck bears the infinity symbol, which of course looks like our number 8.

widows son

Premium Member
Concerning the 24" Gauge

Manly p hall states that starting from the fool card, and working your way up the tarot deck in order, one can see the fool going through an initiation of the ancient mysteries. This is in the secret teachings of all ages, not sure which chapter, but it's in there.

widows son

Premium Member
Concerning the 24" Gauge

Lol. Clearly. I believe an exert of the Benbine tablet of Isis is in there as well

brothermongelli

Brethren:

"The Middle Pillar may perhaps be likened to the inexpressibly keen edge of a blade atop which opposite forces meet. Here, Severity meets Mercy and their balanced interplay results in Justice. Here is the point at which hard transmutes into... soft. Here is the preternatural point at which the flow of past time becomes the flow of future time."

- an excerpt from my article, "The 24" Gauge: An Emblem of Balance and Harmonization", published in The Working Tools Dec. 2012 issue.

What does that excertp have to do with the gauge? Want to know more!? Subscribe!! Individual issues are also available.

http://www.twtmag.com/

Godfrey Daniel

Memories

Attachments

• ThreePillars.jpg
    ThreePillars.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 212
Last edited: