My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conferred My First Ever Degree

KFerguson84

Premium Member
I had the opportunity to confer a degree for the first time on Wednesday Oct. 12 and nailed it! It was an EA Degree. I practiced my ass off and didnt miss a word. And, on top of it all, Oct. 12 is my birthday so I couldn't ask for a better birthday present that having the honor of making someone a Mason and doing it perfectly. I'm still on cloud nine 5 days later!

Thought I would share on MoT. Every time something exciting happens in my Masonic Life, I always quickly post it on here. You brothers are great listeners!! Haha

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Congrats Brother. I can't wait until I can say the same thing. The feeling you get just being there when that happens is great anyway. I can't imagine how great it must feel to play a part in it.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Congrats and job well done! I just love being at a degree and taking part in one, so I can't wait till I am able to actually confer one.