My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corpus Christi Scottish Rite Reunion (August 6th)

Mac

Premium Member
Anyone coming into Corpus for the reunion? I'll be participating in the 14th!

Belcher

What are the yearly dues for Sr. Do i have to go to all meetings. I live 70 mi. North of cc. Is it going to be all memory work as in the preceding. What does it cost to attend reunion. Is that how to move up in degrees.

Mac

Premium Member
This website should be able to shed some more light, with respect to your questions.

http://scottishrite.albertpikedemolay.org/

I believe dues are $125 annually, and meeting attendance is encouraged, but by no means mandatory. Unlike the Blue Lodge, the Scottish Rite (in my mind) is a regional organization, so they understand you might be hours away from your individual Valley (the name of the Scottish Rite bodies in each city). I have been a member since 2009, and I have participated in a Reunion when it took place locally, and I've also done the Master Craftsman program (working on Part Two right now), but I have never attended an actual meeting of the bodies in San Antonio.

They meet on the first Thursday of each month, and I have exams every Friday. No bueno. ;)