My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creat

jonejk

I want to join the Freemasonry. I am from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan .
plz tell me . Brother

CLewey44

Just a quick little search, I didn't see anything for Jordan, Jonejk. Good luck with your endeavors.

hfmm97

Premium Member
I want to join the Freemasonry. I am from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan .
plz tell me . Brother

Closest country to you that has legal active Freemasonry is Lebanon-you would have to move there permanently.
Also, it can cost the equivalent of hundreds of US dollars and from 1 to 3 years of study to be a Freemason outside the USA/Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

hfmm97

Premium Member
jonejk -Why do you want to be a Freemason ? You will not get materially rich and aside from self-improvement you will not get any sort of power; anything you have heard differently is a myth and a falsehood

hfmm97

Premium Member
jonejk -I did find Grand Lodge of Scotland lodges meeting at Amman Masonic Temple, Um Uthaina, Amman, Jordan. You will absolutely need to find a local contact and I believe (although I am not certain) that these lodges work in English since they are in the Grand Lodge of Scotland system (and I mean fluent excellent English)

hfmm97

Premium Member
you will have to physically go to the Temple and knock on their door and get to know the members-as of 2013, they were rejecting a lot of men who wanted to be members-which probably means that you would HAVE TO KNOW a LOCAL Mason in Amman, Jordan-good luck!