My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crickets after Grand Lodge (TX)

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
For those that will be going to Crickets after GL, I'll be there at a table with a few folks.

My phone number: two one four, six nine seven, five eight seven one (spelled out to avoid any ad machines from getting it).

If you'd like to stop by, I'm pretty obvious. Tall, red hair, etc etc. You'd be welcomed to the table.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I've got supper plans for Friday but should be able to make it by 2100 or so. Let me know if y'all are going to be in town Thursday evening. nine-seven-nine, five-three-three, zero-zero-zero-six.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
For those that will be going to Crickets after GL, I'll be there at a table with a few folks.

Why don't y'all commandeer the outdoor balcony- the weather's supposed to be nice & we'd be able to hear each other converse. Just a thought.

owls84

Premium Member
Roger that. You drive in the morning to GL and I think I can arrange the DD part.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Why don't y'all commandeer the outdoor balcony- the weather's supposed to be nice & we'd be able to hear each other converse. Just a thought.

It's tough to get that one. That's high value real estate!

He will be the biggest Ginger in Waco on Friday.

Damn straight.

Brother owls84 has graciously been voluntold by way of this thread that he will be my DD. :001_tongue:

I'm gonna need one too, I think.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
I'm game for Crickets tonight after GL. It usually doesn't get packed on Friday nights until after 9 or so as the crowd shifts from the dining crowd to the more social crowd.

owls84

Premium Member
I am leaning towards a Taxi now. If so you can feel free to buy my beverage. Not because I am a Staff member of the best Masonic forum but because you have discovered I am the one the Dos Equis Most Intresting Guy in the World is based on.

teamf07

Just found out Crickets is across the street from my hotel, so I may be there. Question to those who have been to Crickets, do they serve Guinness?

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Kenneth Hart said:
Any "updates" from the post GL meeting - wish I could have been with you guys this year. Yall try to keep Blake from drinking to much, but send pics ...LOL Have fun gentlemen and I look forward to hearing all about it.
Were on the balcony.

david918

Premium Member
Ok brothers hold it down I can hear crickets chirping all the way down here in El Campo:)Sure wish I could have made it this year.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
It was good meeting all the brothers last might at Crickets. And I would like to note that Brother Bill wore his ...! t-shirt in due and ancient form.