Custom masonic keychains

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Kenneth Lottman, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Kenneth Lottman

Kenneth Lottman Registered User

Brethren does anyone know where I can order a custom keychain from? The ones I'm talking about (my Texas brothers should know at least) are the ones that clip to your pant pocket and are about 3-4" round..... I have found them at the texas prison museum website where Texas inmates make them but would rather have one made by a brother instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. S.Courtemanche

S.Courtemanche Premium Member

I also would be interested in this.

3. robert leachman

robert leachman Registered User

The one you see in my avatar (think that is what that picture is called) is convict made at TDC. I've got another for my work keys w/ a S&C in the middle of a customized version of my SO badge.
    I believe that Bro. Jerry Duke, who owns Anniversary Advertising sells them-don 't know his source though.

4. dnewman3

dnewman3 Registered User

I recieved mine when i was raised. My uncle got it from tdcj. Google Texas prision store. If you need more help let me know.

~dave

5. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Can someone PM me the information? I wish to purchase one of these key chains.

6. Kenneth Lottman

Kenneth Lottman Registered User

7. choppersteve03

choppersteve03 Premium Member

I was lookn at them last night,now Iam wanting one too.yah know you Texans are allllright. :)

8. John Schnitz

John Schnitz Premium Member

Brethern I got my chains. I love it. For all you Masonic cowboys im gonna see if they will make the buckle set the make like the keychains. I sent an email to them. When I find out ill let y'all know.

9. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Let's see here ... you know I used to work out of a phone booth back home in Louisiana. Oh yeah, here it is.

I got this brother down at the lodge who can fix you all up with the options you desire.

trs2494@sbcglobal.net

As per expected, more time and money is involved in customized product. It's also better to deal in numbers. You customize and buy more, you'll get a better price. There's no extra cost for the customizing, just easier to spread the setup cost across more units. Make no mistake, we're not talking about pallets down at the local Sam's Club.

I purchased for each of my blue lodges but it took a little time for the custom work. Probably four to six weeks if I remember. I've hung masonic pocket watches off each. They really look good and I've gotten many comments by brothers along the way. Of course, the extras went pretty quick.

I also purchased a beautiful custom box for the widow of a deceased brother from this gentleman. She's going to place all this brother's masonic jewels, etc. in the box. The box displays the brother's masonic history: from initiation date to WM and DDGM years served.

The brother at the website has done work for brethren across the country at one time or another. He only wants to deal with members of the craft so try to respect that request.

I know him to be honest but the work can be a little slow compared to purchasing stock merchandise. He does caution that if you don't have a little patience you could become frustrated before getting your product.

I'd give him a look-see before buying stock merchandise.

P.S. The buckles look good too.

10. robert leachman

robert leachman Registered User

Got both of mine through trs2492@sbcglobal.net
    I've seen the belts and buckles he gets too. Really nice!
    You will really need to await the time with patience...

11. choppersteve03

choppersteve03 Premium Member

I may have to do buiness with this brother.

12. John Schnitz

John Schnitz Premium Member

It's all about waiting time with patience

13. Teergear67

Teergear67 Registered User

14. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Sorry brother ... they do BID-ness down here in the Lone Star State.

:beer:

15. BigDre357

BigDre357 Registered User

I have 2 Knights templar rings I am trying to get rid of one stainless one silver

Illus. Bro. Drennon P.M. 32°

16. Danbeaux

Danbeaux Premium Member

A brother at our lodge can get them, his secretary's boyfriend makes them.(he is not a brother)...but he does great work.
    Message me I can get you costs.

Share My Freemasonry