My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DeMolay Rush Party

cpmorgan

R.L. Wilbourn Chapter is hosting, once again a DeMolay Rush Party. :eek:

The problem with starting a Chapter is not getting the required advisers or setting up the funding to run a Chapter or even the expence of organizing the Chapter but getting boys to want to join.

At our last rush party we got only one boy and his family to show. Blue Lodges in the area (District 30) stated that they felt a Chapter in our part of town was needed badly. If it was needed that badly were are the boys.

Nether of the appendent bodies have directed boys to our chapter to join. The other Chapters are not having the problems recruiting the boys that we appear to be having.

Suggestions are welcome! Comments are apreated! Boys are a MUST!

cpmorgan
R.L.Wilbourn DeMolay # 44083

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Interesting. Cool to see this going on... with more of these, it might pick up! Pass in, worthy brother!

Andrew Foster

Hi Brethren,
Andrew Foster in Australia! A Friend of mine from Holland finally joined the Craft after 10 years of me pulling and his wife pushing! He will be installed as Master in my Craft Lodge Henty 279 (Victorian Constitution, Australia) in September 2009. He asked me about DeMolay, but in Australia, it is not mentioned! Can some Brother please send me some information? email gfos1111@bigpond.net.au
Thank you