My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destructive sw in line for WM

Levelhead

Premium Member
Problem.

Our SW is very unmasonic, in many ways. Very manipulative, 2 faced, liar. Whom im fed up with (im in the south) ive had problems with him for months now. Tried to meet up and talk but he pretty much tells me to go F myself and continues to bad talk me to masons, and at my workplace to try to gain my contracts.

Hes been ran out of this lodge once, so he (long story) got the members to either not show or dug dirt on them and got then suspended so he could get a clear vote, after dark ballots. Also ran our of another lodge forcing him to demit.

If he goes into the east i see my lodge closing. Im very worried about this.

Hell have the chairs full (of newly made masons whom he promises chairs to as i guess a "be on my team" prize i guess.

This guy is up for the east next year and the east in the oes next year also.

That means he will control the whole structure.

Not good.

Very worried.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom

JJones

I'm sorry to hear that brother, it's sad how one man can bring an entire lodge to ruin if permitted to join.

I've seen very similar situations before elsewhere. You can voice your concerns with like-minded brethren but ultimately you can't help brethren (or lodges) who won't help themselves.

Also, have you spoken with your District Deputy about the situation?

Levelhead

Premium Member
No i actually have not. But heres the thing. Me and him have had a problem outside of lodge, he has brought it into lodge. Im trying to keep it out.

Its hard to have someone pretty much call you a POS to everyone, try to bring your company down , then see him in lodge and have him walk up to you smiling and put out his hand and say "hey brother, glad to see you here" just to look good to the craft and be cool in lodge.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom

Bloke

Premium Member
Out of interest, is he talking about making you SW ?
(and I remember he has been brought up by you before)

jermy Bell

Ah ! this sounds like my lodge, The SW, WM, and the GMDD, the members of my lodge, all the way to my Grand Lodge, doesnt want to get involved with trying to do something with people or a certain person like this, my Grand Lodge makes things so hard to get these people out. and we have had a large portion of members leave and not come back, and other lodges quit coming to help with degree work because of these 2 people, and because the WM will not take a stand. so a few of us travel to other lodges to help with degree work, and are alot happier. you can try the whole masonic trial approach, but like others, youll run into more problems than its worth, my advise is, start visiting other lodges .

TonyStarks357

Ah ! this sounds like my lodge, The SW, WM, and the GMDD, the members of my lodge, all the way to my Grand Lodge, doesnt want to get involved with trying to do something with people or a certain person like this, my Grand Lodge makes things so hard to get these people out. and we have had a large portion of members leave and not come back, and other lodges quit coming to help with degree work because of these 2 people, and because the WM will not take a stand. so a few of us travel to other lodges to help with degree work, and are alot happier. you can try the whole masonic trial approach, but like others, youll run into more problems than its worth, my advise is, start visiting other lodges .

Good answer. You could also think about demitting to another lodge.

Sr Deacon, Pikes Peak Lodge No. 5
Ill 2nd Lt Commander, Pikes Peak Consistory No. 81

JJones

I don't know what the charges would be but I like the idea of a trial. We don't need men like that in our fraternity.

Reactions: GKA

Levelhead

Premium Member
The day of voting came and he had like 15 people there who i never saw ever to vote against me and vote in a newly raised mm to take my chair. There even was an illegal proxy vote and even a guy with an oxygen tank there to vote against me! Playing dirty. Oh well he can have the lodge. Im demitting.
We usually have like 7 people at lodge normally. I got about 7 votes for the west the the new young kid got 15 votes. Oh well. Kid cant even prepare a balott box but is in the west now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
The day of voting came and he had like 15 people there who i never saw ever to vote against me and vote in a newly raised mm to take my chair. There even was an illegal proxy vote and even a guy with an oxygen tank there to vote against me! Playing dirty. Oh well he can have the lodge. Im demitting.
We usually have like 7 people at lodge normally. I got about 7 votes for the west the the new young kid got 15 votes. Oh well. Kid cant even prepare a balott box but is in the west now.

Sorry to hear of this Brother.

Bloke

Premium Member

I am also disappointed for you and in your lodge

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor

He jumped the south? Wow

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Levelhead

Premium Member
Yup. Went from NO CHAIR. To the west.

This lodge does things "their way" and its known in the district.

I sat as SD then JW them put on the sideline.
But since a PMW is in this lodge it gets left alone.