My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your Lodge have one?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
goat.jpg

david918

Premium Member
I have visited a lodge in Louisiana that has a field next to it with goats about 20 feet from their front door .. !

Hippie19950

Premium Member
My Father-in-law and I raise them. We have them available for all Lodges in the area. They can be purchased out right, leased, rented, or a lease to own. We have a selection of Reds that really are the best. Unfortunately for me, our Lodge is upstairs. When it was my time to ride, the Brothers told me to put it on my lap, and ride the "Chair Stair". I have NEVER had to fight a goat so hard to get 30 feet!!! I finally jumped off the chair, flipped the goat, threw it over my back, and walked the other 18 steps up... Goat raisins all the way. Now, we just let the candidate hoist'em upstairs through a window with a block and tackle. The older Brothers laughed so hard at me, they decided they could not do it again.......

Jay

No We don't have one ourselfs, But when we need one the K.C. up the street lone us the one thay got

H

Huw

Nah, we don't do that in England. That part of your tradition is one which you acquired from the Scots.

T & F,

Huw