Don't Miss This

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Frater Cliff Porter, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Frater Cliff Porter

Frater Cliff Porter Premium Member

May 4th is the deadline for a truly historical event in Masonry and its Texas backyard.

Your neighbor is running a symposium in which the Grand Consistory and the SJ will be together for the first time in hundreds of years...

Big name speakers, etc..

REGISTER asap....I look forward to see you...cause' I am not going to miss this
    http://www.neworleansaasr.info/

2. Benton

Benton Premium Member

Ha, interesting. More of a neighbor for some of us than others though, Texas is a big place. :)

3. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

The 7 hours to New Orleans is closer than the 13 hours to El Paso. 8(

4. Benton

Benton Premium Member

Hah, from your part of Texas. I don't even want to calculate a trip from Amarillo to New Orleans.

5. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

I'm 7 hrs from NO and 7 hrs from Amarillo.

6. Mac

Mac Moderator Premium Member

So they're going to do this again in 2014 when I'm done with school, right? Seems like a reasonable request to me. ;)

7. Tony Siciliano

Tony Siciliano Premium Member

Man... I transfer to New Orleans in September. I hope they do more of this when I'm there...

8. Christopher Parker

Christopher Parker Registered User

I'm trying to figure this one out. In Austin I am 8 hours from NOLA, and 9 hours from Amarillo.

9. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

Oops! Your right. I'm 7 hours to New Orleans and 7 hours to Lubbock. Its 9 hours to Amarillo.

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  10. Christopher Parker

Christopher Parker Registered User

I still dislike the drive from Austin to Lubbock... Not that the drive from Austin to NOLA is any better.

11. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

The drive to Brownwood isn't so bad, but Brownwood to Lubbock is a real bore.

Share My Freemasonry