My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E.A. about to be FC

Bro. A

Greetings brethren,
I'm proud to be a member of Freemasonry. I'm an E.A., initiated in Oct and about to be passed to FC here in about 2 weeks. I'm learning alot at a fairly decent pace and I'm really enjoying my journey so far. I'm looking forward to my future career in Freemasonry and hope to meet some great brothers in the long run.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Greeting and welcome to the forum Brother and a hearty congratulations on the upcoming passing to the degree of FC!

CLewey44

Greetings brethren,
I'm proud to be a member of Freemasonry. I'm an E.A., initiated in Oct and about to be passed to FC here in about 2 weeks. I'm learning alot at a fairly decent pace and I'm really enjoying my journey so far. I'm looking forward to my future career in Freemasonry and hope to meet some great brothers in the long run.
It's a great degree and informationally, the best degree perhaps.

Bro. A

Each degree is an adoption ceremony among other meanings.

I get it... You only have to go through each degree once. MM is the final step in the "adoption process". But like you said there are other meanings to them.

David612

Congratulations on the upcoming degree-
It is true that there are certainly more flashy degrees but the FC degree does hold a lot of information and you would certainly do well to study at lengths it’s depth-

Bro. A

Congratulations on the upcoming degree-
It is true that there are certainly more flashy degrees but the FC degree does hold a lot of information and you would certainly do well to study at lengths it’s depth-

Thank you my brother. I'm definitely looking forward it.

ViR

Hello Br.
First welcome in the family.
Second, doing the work on the FC right now I can definitely say it's a really interesting degree, is rich and deep in meaning.
I am sure you will learn a lot as I do.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

David612

Thank you my brother. I'm definitely looking forward it.
My only advise is to remember that when studying try to reign the subject matter into what’s relevant to you-
It’s very easy to get sidetracked with origins, appendant bodies, talk of jurisdictional differences and so on and you will have a lifetime of those experiences, while doing the degrees prioritise the relevant subject matter to topics that help towards your personal growth.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
It’s very easy to get sidetracked with origins, appendant bodies, talk of jurisdictional differences and so on and you will have a lifetime of those experiences, while doing the degrees prioritise the relevant subject matter to topics that help towards your personal growth.
100% agree! Concentrate on the degrees and proficiencies first. There is plenty of time for the other things later on.

Bro. A

Hello Br.
First welcome in the family.
Second, doing the work on the FC right now I can definitely say it's a really interesting degree, is rich and deep in meaning.
I am sure you will learn a lot as I do.

Congratulations Brother and good luck to you. I'm turning in my proficiency on Monday. I'm looking forward to the FC degree. It's been a great journey so far.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bro. A

My only advise is to remember that when studying try to reign the subject matter into what’s relevant to you-

Thanks for the advice Brother David. And you are 100% correct in what you said. My main focus right now is the Blue Lodge. I'm not even interested in any other thing. Since I've been initated, I've been invited to 4 E.A. degrees in our jurisdiction and have presented the metallic substance in each one. Going to these initiations have helped with my proficiency and I have met alot of good brothers at each lodge. I just wished I would have done this years ago. It's a GREAT thing!

Bro. A

100% agree! Concentrate on the degrees and proficiencies first. There is plenty of time for the other things later on.

Thanks brother Warrior1256, my main focus is Blue Lodge. It will be a while before I extend myself out to anything else. I was told to NEVER forget about the Blue Lodge. Blue Lodge IS home...