My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA proficiency exam passed

grayflannelsuit

Premium Member
It felt like the day of my EA proficiency exam would never come, but it did and I passed! Not that I was worried, mind you. But being able to finally make it official and to sit for even part of a Communication (after lowering to the EA degree of course) was a unique thrill. And now of course I can't wait to get started preparing for my Fellowcraft exam!

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
It felt like the day of my EA proficiency exam would never come, but it did and I passed! Not that I was worried, mind you. But being able to finally make it official and to sit for even part of a Communication (after lowering to the EA degree of course) was a unique thrill. And now of course I can't wait to get started preparing for my Fellowcraft exam!

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Great! Have you been passed to Fellowcraft Yet?

grayflannelsuit

Premium Member
Well as you can tell from my signature I was passed to Fellowcraft a few days ago. Without getting into specifics of course I loved the ceremony and found it more rewarding than EA (where my head was spinning since it was all so brand new). I found myself thinking of my grandfather, who was also a Mason, and how much he would've loved the chance to see me on my journey.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Without getting into specifics of course I loved the ceremony and found it more rewarding than EA (where my head was spinning since it was all so brand new).
Congratulations Brother. I, also, found the FC more comfortable. Since the EA was so different from any experience that I had ever had I didn't absorb much of it. I was better prepared to receive the FC.