- Bro. Chuck (/u/k0np) returns for a fourth visit
- Bro. Barry (the Traveling Templar) joins us for the evening to discuss his travels
- Another friend of Nick Johnson on the show . . . because that's gone well so far!
- We explore just how wide ranging and different the York Rite can be
- The pitch for the York Rite continues--for the rest of the show
- Bro. Andrew Hammer, Chuck says he's wrong?!
- Scotty tries to convince Bruce to take the East again, it fails in epic fashion
- Idaho is geographically huge and Masonically small
- The Widows Sons, rider associations, and biker chicanery
- Playing pranks on visiting Brethren
- Bro. James "The Fourth" McNeely makes a surprise visit!
- Scotty re-starts another York vs. Scottish Rite episode
- Right when things were settling, we shift to dues . . . way to go Scotty!
- Thanks again to Bro. Barry for joing us. Be sure to check out his blog.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry
Special Guests: Bro. Barry the "Traveling Templar", Charles "/u/k0np", and James McNeely, IV.