My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook page for Duncan Lodge #60

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I have been trying to start a Facebook page for my Lodge and I finally got the go ahead. It is a bit lacking right now, but didn't have much to start out with. I will continue to do my best to improve it and keep all the events updated. Feel free to take a peek and like it if you want.

https://www.facebook.com/DuncanLodgeAFAM

daddyrich

Kudos for the work you've done. It's always good to see Lodge's seeking a positive online presence. I chose my Lodge to visit first before I joined because they were the only one in my area with any website. Now, thankfully, there are many more. Please do keep up the good work.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Thanks for the compliments. I realized a while back that we needed to do something like this. I had a devil of a time trying to get in touch with someone. Now it would be easier for people to get a hold of the Lodge through electronic media. While some of the old guys may not like technology much the younger generations rely on it.

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
BroBill, I already have you in my friends list.

I tend to be an airhead sometimes... okay, often. I remembered when I logged on to FB that I'd already added you..... anyway, welcome to FB world! We've got a Masonic Clip art/Picture/Artwork album on our page, so feel free to browse it and save off any art you may need!