Facebook page for Duncan Lodge #60

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Brent Heilman, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

I have been trying to start a Facebook page for my Lodge and I finally got the go ahead. It is a bit lacking right now, but didn't have much to start out with. I will continue to do my best to improve it and keep all the events updated. Feel free to take a peek and like it if you want.

https://www.facebook.com/DuncanLodgeAFAM

2. martin

martin Registered User

We do have 1 check Blackwood lodge 311

3. daddyrich

daddyrich Registered User

Kudos for the work you've done. It's always good to see Lodge's seeking a positive online presence. I chose my Lodge to visit first before I joined because they were the only one in my area with any website. Now, thankfully, there are many more. Please do keep up the good work.

4. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

5. Brent Heilman

Thanks for the compliments. I realized a while back that we needed to do something like this. I had a devil of a time trying to get in touch with someone. Now it would be easier for people to get a hold of the Lodge through electronic media. While some of the old guys may not like technology much the younger generations rely on it.

6. BroBill

BroBill Site Benefactor Site Benefactor

7. Brent Heilman

BroBill, I already have you in my friends list.

8. BroBill

BroBill Site Benefactor Site Benefactor

I tend to be an airhead sometimes... okay, often. I remembered when I logged on to FB that I'd already added you..... anyway, welcome to FB world! We've got a Masonic Clip art/Picture/Artwork album on our page, so feel free to browse it and save off any art you may need!

9. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

Our lodges Facebook page is Solomon Masonic Lodge #484 - Taylor, TX - Masonry, Sorority/Fraternity | Facebook. Let me know if your lodge has a page and I will like it, both personally and through the lodges FB page. The more we interconnect and build the better communication will become in my opinion. It also will make it easier if somebody sends a message to a page from a far off area inquiring for information.

10. Brent Heilman

Bro. Tidwell, I went to your Lodge's FB page and liked it. Nice page and Lodge you have there.

Share My Freemasonry